Wednesday 21 April 2010

Project 5 Evaluation

In the project, i have learnt that good signage can lead a business towards success. It should be understandable and should act as an effective communication medium. I learnt that digital signage is a much more effective way of advertising rather than traditional signage with its many benefits.

I enjoyed this project as i thought it was very useful, and has helped me to understand and think about different ways of communicating with an audience effectively and in the right way for my client. I have thought about tactics to improve on customer interaction with the brand, in order to gain loyalty and more custom.

I have improved my photoshop and indesign skills quite a lot throughout using these programs in my project, which will help me in my future projects when i have to use these programs in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment