Wednesday 21 April 2010

Boards

Here are some boards that i produced on indesign.

Board One
This is my research board.
I gathered together a collection of images that represented digital signage.
The images were both indoor and outdoor digital signage, in locations such as shopping centres, shop windows, cinemas, city centres and the high street. This board also communicates some ideas such as interactive touch screens in order for the public to interact with the promotion, as this may make the promotion more effective.
I also wrotye a brief description on what digital signage is, and places where you may find it.



Board Two
This is my storyboard.
I gathered together some images that i wanted to use to produce my final three concepts of the New Look promotions and transforming them into digital signage.
I gathered the images of the locations such as the phone box, billboard and shopping centre.
I pasted images that i want to use to promote New Look such as celebrity endorsements like Alexa Chung and Taylor Momsen, alsong with regular New Look models.
I gave a brief description of my chosen location, and some reseach on my client and what type of advertising they like to use.



Board Three
This is my final board; presenting my final concepts.
These are my photoshopped images of my promotions as digital signage.
This board individually evaluates each one of my concepts , stating the type of digital signage, the location, digital functions and target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment