Monday 14 December 2009

Creative Brief

Project Two:
Design and Develop a Creative Brief


a) You are working for a media/ PR agency. The creative bried the agency use is out of date and requires re-styling & designing. You are asked to re-design the brief using Adobe In Design.

Your creative brief must have a brand identity for the agency. With this in mind you will creat the corporate identity and also add appropriate and considered style, colour, structure and layout to all the component parts of a brief.


b) You will choose one unformatted piece of 'live' creative briefs, copy to provide your client information.

Ted Baker or Brylcreem

You will then edit the copy, organise and present this information onto the blank brief for the agencies 'creative team' who are working on the contract.

....................................................


Creating the background design, i had to use 4 copies of the same images
in order to make it spread over the size of the document. I like the lilac/grey colour and floral pattern design for the background for my creative brief.


I wanted to make my logo simple. I named my 'company' KLAS. I used a simple box design for my logo and kept the font the same throughout the creation of my brief, font: Tw Cen MT Condensed. I like the uniqueness and simplicity of this font.

I created boxes for my information to be framed in. I want my information to be framed neatly in order to make my creative brief look professional and well presented.

I wanted to keep my design simple, but to 'jazz' it up a bit and to add to the presentation, i contrasted the box frames from thin to bold frames. This made the boxes stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment